Tuesday 13 March 2012

Presenting: The Greendale Human Being

Last post for my power run of completed projects is the ever creepy, irrationally difficult to complete Greendale Human Being.

If you don't recognise this human being, then I suggest you go buy yourself a Community DVD and familiarise yourself quick smart. By far one of the funniest, smartest and craziest TV shows in recent memory.

This was meant to be an Xmas present for my boyfriend, but it took such a long time to complete he ended up getting it over a month later. I hunted high and low for an iron on 'G' or ready transfer (I don't have a printer to create my own), but gave up after 6 weeks of scouring stores and embroidered the 'G' by hand. Utter madness I tell you - took my inexperienced hands almost 2 hours :/

Now s/he might look a bit awkward and proportionately-challenged, but I think my totally hand sewn mascot turned out better than the ones on sale in the NBC.com store, and more like the actual Human Being. I will at least keep telling myself that...

No comments:

Post a Comment